Zluri (https://www.zluri.com) is a comprehensive SaaS Operations (SaaS Ops) management
platform for IT teams. It helps IT teams Discover, Manage, Secure, and Comply across
multiple SaaS applications, all from a single dashboard. In short, Zluri puts the IT team back
in control of their new SaaS-ified landscape.
We founded Zluri in the mid of 2020, and we are a young start-up. You can get all the
adrenaline rush of working here and learn a ton of new stuff every day. If start-ups get you
excited, then this opportunity is for you.
You can read more about why we are building Zluri here -
About the Role
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be the first line of support for our customers as
they engage with the product. It is not only important to provide solutions, (working closely
with product, engineering and customer success) it is equally important to ensure customers
leave each and every interaction with a feeling of delight. As the first support hire, you will
also be instrumental in developing processes and procedures to ensure the team can scale
and that the product can scale to meet the evolving needs of our customer base.
1. Proven ability to quickly and calmly resolve technical issues for both happy and
2. Create, document and follow procedures for diagnosing and troubleshooting common
3. Monitor and respond to support requests that come through the various support
channels including chat, email, and phone.
4. Strong technical background with demonstrable understanding of IT and Internet
5. Address complaints with the goal of increasing satisfaction and securing renewals
6. Responsible for participating in writing and maintaining knowledge base
7. Collaborate within and outside of your team to support broader business objectives
8. Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly
9. Familiarity or working knowledge of case management, bug ticket management,
customer feedback management and other general help desk technical processes
10. Work collaboratively with our Product Specialist team for technical support
escalations, and manage the communication process to the end-user ticket requester
1. 3-4 + years of experience in a customer support-based role in an Enterprise software
2. Quick tech learner, with experience training, teaching and guiding customers through
3. Become intimately familiar with Zluri platform and services and backend tools as well
as other SaaS/Cloud-based applications
4. Experience in a scaling & rapid-growth Customer Support team, with specific system
and process implementation experience. Ability to analyze existing processes and
make recommendations around systems and more efficient processes. Setting up the
tool for better reporting and continuous improvement in the process.
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; consistent
diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
6. Experience using a Customer Communication Platform (Intercom) is preferred
7. Participate in holiday coverage shift rotation for high priority issues
8. On-call rotation/shift availability