Zluri (https://www.zluri.com) is a comprehensive SaaS Operations (SaaSOps) management platform for IT teams. It helps IT teams Discover, Manage, Secure, and Comply across multiple SaaS applications, all from a single dashboard. In short, Zluri puts the IT team back in control of their new SaaS-ified landscape.
You can read more about why we are building Zluri here - Why Zluri? Why now?
● Coordinate with the sales team to understand the scope of the project and set up the kick-off call with the customers
● Drive the kick-off call and establish the roles and responsibilities of the team. Ensure key stakeholders from customers and Zluri are participating in the kickoff.
● Set expectations of the Implementation and finalise the Scope/requirements with the customer
● Set-up and drive the regular status meetings with the customer POC and prepare and send the weekly status reports with the health of the onboarding/ any escalations
● Have functional knowledge of the Zluri product and provide L1 level of technical support and troubleshooting during the Onboarding process.
● Escalate and rally the internal resources to ensure customer’s issues are addressed
● Understand the technical know-how of Implementations to be able to guide/mentor the team when needed
● Leverage best practices of Implementation to reduce the time to value for the customer
● Act as a customer advocate in raising feature requests of the customer to the product
● Validate the data accuracy for the defined applications and work closely with the customer success team during the transition phase
● Work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and help us grow one of the newest teams at the company. Help setup processes, systems and hire the right people to expand the team
● Capture customer stories to be communicated to our product, engineering, and marketing teams
● Collaborate and participate in a globally dispersed services team
● 3+ years of professional experience in the implementation of SaaS solutions, either at a technology vendor or an IT services partner
● High level of technical proficiency in SaaS technologies and APIs with a high capacity to learn
● Customer facing experience
● Exceptional project management, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
● Excited to play an integral role during our company's most rapid growth period
● Comfortable in working for other geographies of the world based out of India.
● Well versed with various SaaS offerings and tools in the market.