At Zluri, we are looking for a deadline-focused Technical Recruiter to be responsible for sourcing, screening, and hiring technical specialists to fill technology positions. The Technical Recruiter's responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to writing job descriptions and offer job positions to the most suitable candidates. It would be best if you were focused, smart-working, and able to meet deadlines.
To be a successful Technical Recruiter, you should have an excellent working knowledge of technology, technical roles, technical skills, and understanding of the recruitment process.
• Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
• Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
• Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
• Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
• Performing background and reference checks.
• Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
• Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
• Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
• Forecasting recruitment budgets.
• A Bachelor's of Science or Human Resources degree.
• A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
• Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
• Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
If you have further questions, please reach out to email@example.com