Zluri is a cloud-native SaaSOps platform enabling modern enterprises with SaaS Management and Identity Governance. Zluri empowers IT and Security teams to gain visibility into their SaaS landscape, unlock recurring savings, & securely govern access with provisioning and de-provisioning. Zluri’s technology is powered by a deep discovery engine, in-built iPaas and its evolving AI, enabling companies to easily navigate & control complex SaaS ecosystems.
Trusted by over 250 global customers, Zluri is committed to delivering innovative, reliable, and scalable solutions that empower organizations to optimize their SaaS usage, ensure compliance, and enhance identity governance practices.
We’re a Series B-funded organization and is backed by stellar investors like Lightspeed India, Mass Mutual Ventures, Endiya Partners, and Kalaari Capital.
Zluri (https://www.zluri.com) is a comprehensive SaaS Operations (SaaSOps) management platform for IT teams. It helps IT teams Discover, Manage, Secure, and Comply across multiple SaaS applications, all from a single dashboard. In short, Zluri puts the IT team back in control of their new SaaS-ified landscape.
You can read more about why we are building Zluri here - https://www.zluri.com/blog/why-zluriwhy-now/
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineering Lead who can join us as part of the founding team and build Zluri with us.
• Build the core application using proper coding standards. A hands-on technical contributor and mentor for your team
• Recruit, grow, and empower a team of driven engineers
• Develop new features and support the existing ones
• Design a low latency, high availability and performant applications
• Take ownership of modules and build a team to build the application
• Help setup processes and streamline the workflows to help in expansion of the team and collaborate with the other teams
• Help us architect and build a software that is used across the world
• 3+ years of engineering management experience, preferably in either an established technology firm or a product-focused high-growth startup
• 5+ years of experience in working with Node.js and React.js
• Thorough knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB) and SQL (PostgreSQL)
• Prior experience of managing a small team is definitely a plus
• Proficient understanding of tools like Git, Asana, Sentry etc. and DevOps workflows
• Prior experience in architecting solutions to complex problems is a must!
• Passion for coding!