Zluri is an enterprise SaaS Management Platform (SMP). It helps you discover, manage and optimize your SaaS stack from a single dashboard. In short, Zluri puts the IT teams back in control of their new SaaS-ified landscape.
We are looking for Mid Market Account Executive, who will play a major role in accelerating Zluri's revenue growth within the market by targeting key accounts from scratch, as well as taking a steady funnel of incoming leads and helping organizations enable better Sales Intelligence. We are looking for high-energy Sales professionals with sound business acumen and natural value driven sales instincts to join us in this journey.
- Manage Inbound prospects from Discovery Call to Sales Closure.
- Generate new business opportunities from Outbound to fuel your pipeline growth.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Take ownership of your book of business and drive expansion sales.
- Effectively manage your pipeline and present Monthly / Quarterly forecasts to Sales Leadership.
- Demonstrate the value & impact of the product to create an excitement among prospective customers.
- Contribute to root cause analyses on wins/losses.
- Periodically update the CRM enabling overall growth of the product, aligned with market direction.
- Exceed your Sales Quota with a winning mindset.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Software Sales Closing roles. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Strong aptitude for technology and ability to demonstrate the product to prospective buyers.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills.
- Experience closing deals with a ticket size varying between USD $10K ARR to USD $150K ARR.
- Consistent QoQ success with Sales Quota attainment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised and strong time management and organization skills.
- Ability to speak with CIOs and Head of IT of fast growing companies; ask intelligent questions to better understand their problem and articulate the value of the product.
- Ability to work with SDRs and create a strong inflow of Inbound pipeline.
- Strong understanding of Outbound prospecting and being able to generate your own pipeline.
- You have a track record of forecasting accurately and have strong pipeline management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
If you have any further questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying