Zluri (https://www.zluri.com) is a comprehensive SaaS Operations (SaaSOps) management
platform for IT teams. It helps IT teams Discover, Manage, Secure, and Comply across multiple
SaaS applications, all from a single dashboard. In short, Zluri puts the IT team back in control of
their new SaaS-ified landscape.
You can read more about why we are building Zluri here - Why Zluri? Why now?
• Collaborating with IT, sourcing, and business stakeholders to identify and
document all SaaS applications and subscriptions throughout the organization.
• Evaluate and monitor SaaS application inventory across the organization for
optimal cost-effectiveness, including eliminating application or cost-center
• Manage SaaS application life cycles, including creating a SaaS renewal calendar;
build a documented, collaborative evaluation process; and develop action plans
for upcoming renewal dates.
• Develops ongoing partnerships with IT, sourcing, vendor management, and
individual department managers to lead digital transformation and increase
organizational ROI, effectiveness, and agility.
• Evaluate the best practices and adopt a value-driven mindset when purchasing
new SaaS applications.
• Buy and renew software for the fastest-growing companies in the world.
• Work directly with customer stakeholders to understand their purchase
• Manage all commercial conversations and work directly with our customers’
vendors/Suppliers to ensure renewal objectives are achieved.
• Facilitate deals through legal, security, and signature.
• Regularly update customers on deal progression and learnings and suggest
strategies for term improvements.
• Maintain overall customer relationship with the head of finance, legal, IT,
procurement, and engineering.
• Help stakeholders find the most effective tools to increase business effectiveness.
• Optimizes licensing agreements.
What we Need-
• SaaS experience is required
• 2 years of Procurement or Vendor Management experience or Account Executive
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills: ability to develop and maintain strong
relationships with customers and suppliers
• Problem solver, strong attention to detail, highly organized.
• Self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work independently.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org