Pre-Sales Engineer / Solutions Consultant (US Mid-Market, SaaS)
Zluri (https://www.zluri.com ) is a SaaS management platform (SMP) for IT teams. It helps IT teams discover, manage, secure, and comply with the entire SaaS stack from a single dashboard. In short, Zluri puts the IT team back in control of their new SaaS-ified landscape.
You can read more about why we have built Zluri here - Why Zluri? Why now?
As a Pre-Sales Engineer focused on the US mid-market segment, you will have the
opportunity to engage with SaaS leaders in the region on a daily basis. You will be their
trusted advisor, understanding their challenges and providing solutions using Zluri's SaaS
Management Platform (SMP). You will build professional relationships, identify opportunities,
help prospects experience Zluri, and ultimately demonstrate the potential ROI. In this role,
you will collaborate closely with our exceptional Sales, Product, and Customer Success
teams to deliver the world-class customer experience that Zluri is known for.
● Serve as the 'go-to' product and domain expert for Sales and prospective customers,
staying up-to-date with industry trends, product developments, and competitors.
● Participate actively in the discovery process by identifying untapped needs,
opportunities, and challenges.
● Leverage product features to develop Proof of Concept (PoC) models and solutions
that effectively address customer challenges and requirements.
● Drive product PoCs to showcase the unique value that Zluri brings to each prospect.
● Develop compelling presentations tailored to different deal stages, targeting various
personas and stakeholders, including CXOs, IT leaders, and end users, to expedite
● Collaborate with the Product team to develop new features, provide market trend
insights, and troubleshoot issues.
● Manage all technical aspects of deals, including conducting workshops, creating
proposals, and preparing RFP documents.
● A strong commitment to learning and adaptability in a dynamic environment.
● Experience in the SaaS industry, particularly within the sales or pre-sales cycle, is a
● Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.