Who we are: Zluri (https://www.zluri.com) is a comprehensive SaaS Operations (SaaS Ops) management platform for IT teams. It helps IT teams Discover, Manage, Secure, and Comply across multiple SaaS applications, all from a single dashboard. In short, Zluri puts the IT team back in control of their new SaaS-ified landscape.
We founded Zluri in the mid of 2020, and we are a young start-up. You can get all the adrenaline rush of working here and learn a ton of new stuff every day. If start-ups get you excited, then this opportunity is for you.
You can read more about why we are building Zluri here - https://www.zluri.com/blog/why-zluri-why-now/.
What will make you successful?
- Exceptional leadership skills. Strong desire to learn, teach, and motivate.
- Infectious enthusiasm. You’re a self-starter. We’re a start-up, so innovation is a requirement, and ideas are expected.
- You have the talent for building relationships and getting the best out of the team members.
- You can thrive in ambiguity and are comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly motivated to overachieve on targets and continuously learn and improve.
- You are data-aware and data-driven
What is your responsibility?
As an SDR Manager at Zluri, you will,
- Be a critical member of an innovative, fast-paced Demand Generation team.
- Manage, hire, and build a team of SDRs.
- Lead a team of 5-7 SDRs responsible for generating SQLs in target markets.
- Consistently coach a team of SDRs and position them for success. Build training programs.
- Monitor and optimize the Outreach activities and processes.
- Deploy resources in line with the company goals.
- Closely work with the sales team on improving qualification processes.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team to generate the right messaging for the reach outs.
- Precisely forecast and plan for the monthly and quarterly quota attainment.
- Regularly report on the team and the individual SDR performance.
- Willing to work on shifts.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Prior experience in B2B Saas product sales roles preferred
- Have a verifiable track record of success and goal attainment in a sales-oriented role
- Have a passion for technology and disruptive technology
- Minimum 4 years of experience and a minimum of 18-24 months in an SDR Manager role (required)
- You have a run-through-a-brick-wall level of drive, passion, and desire for results
- Comfortable in working for other geographies of the world based out of India.
- Well versed with various SaaS offerings and tools in the market
- Willing to work on shifts
- Bachelor’s degree
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying